- Visits Mt. Fuji, fifth station, Hida Takayama and Shirakawago
- Trip distance covered: Approx. 800 kilometers round trip
- Hours spent on minivan: Total of 12 hours in three days
- Size of a group: Max 9(no minimum limit for each group)
- Minimum age limit(approx. 3)
- Minimum number of total customers in each trip to run a tour: 4(four)
- No hotel pickups unless it is a chartered tour
Approx. Trip Schedule
- 7:30 Meet at West exit of Shinjuku train station
- 8:00 Depart from Shinjuku train station
- 11:00 Arrives to Mt. fuji fifth station at elevation of 2300 meters
- 12:30 Depart from fifth station
- 4:30 Arrives to guest house
- 6:00 Dinner at onsen
- 7:00 Come back to guest house
- 7:00 breakfast
- 8:00 Leave guest house
- 9:00-1:00 Shirakawago tour
- 1:00-4:00 Hakusan National Park tour
- 5:00 Back to Guest house
- 6:00 Dinner at onsen
- 8:00 breakfast
- 9:00 Leave guest house
- 9:30-1:00 Hida Takayama tour
- 3:00-4:00 Matsumoto Castle
- 7:00 Shinjuku Station
- Carryon Luggage:
- We don't recommend all your luggage to be brought to the trip all along with you so it is highly advised that your suit cases and heavy packs to be left in your hotel or to be checked at the luggage counter at Shinjuku Station.
- Please bring warm clothes with you because some of the places including Mt. Fuji can be cold even in summer, especially when it is cloudy or windy
- Guest House:
- There are no stores near and around the guest house so please buy and carry it with you if you need extra drink or snack when staying at our guest house.
- Payment must be made within three days from the booking and/or seven days prior to the trip. Payment to be made by a credit card or by others ways of cashless payment.
- Cash Payment may be accepted if there is no other ways to make payments in advance and with a reasonable sense of credibility. In this case, payment to be made in a first day of the trip, to the driver.
- Optional Tour Payment may be made either by cashless payment or by cash payment, prior to the optional tour. Payment(s) to be made to the driver.
What Makes Us Special
What makes our tour special is the flexibility. We use small minivans instead of large motor coaches like most of the other organized tours. By keeping the group small, we keep the trip and the trip schedule largely flexible so that we can change destinations and time schedule according to the customer's requests and also to traffic and other conditions. For this way we do not have to rush or to cut short of the visits to each locations of the trip.
We assign one trip guide or a tour conductor for each eight or nine customers so the customers can keep the group as private as possible. This is helpful for our customers from getting lost in clods of people or during the walk through the forested areas. Also, by keeping the group(s) small, we can avoid the troubles of moving around in large group of people which can be sluggish, confusing and tends to be disorganized, which may also be frustrating.
CHARTER TOUR (CUSTOMIZED TOUR)
Our minivan can be chartered at a cost of ￥100,000 a day. In this case we can customize the tour all according to the customer’s requests. Charter tours must be ordered at least two weeks prior to the trip and through emails to the trip organizer.
- If you cancel 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, or before, there is no cancellation fee. If the payment is made prior to the cancellation, payment will be refunded full.
- If you cancel between 2 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- This trip requires a minimum number of 4(four) travelers to be conducted so when the number is not met, we may cancel the trip. If it’s canceled because of this reason, you’ll be offered a different date trip or a full refund
- This trip may be cancelled for number of the reasons, which are beyond the control of tour company. You’ll be offered a different date trip or a full refund in that case.